February 2017: Nuisance Barking and The Law
- Barking Dogs Driving You Batty? Noisy Neighbours and the Interdict Option
- Creditors: When Can You Use a Liquidation Application to Collect Debt?
- Buying and Selling Property: Who Pays the Taxman?
- Submit Your 2017 Budget Tips!
- Your February Website: Small Business Ideas For 2017
32_Hirschowitz-Flionis_Newsletter__Feb2017.pdf (388 KB)
January 2017: Starting a Business in 2017
- Starting a Business in 2017: The Private Company Option
- Buying to Build in a Development?
- Signing Surety – The Sting’s in the Tail
- Your January Website: Stick to Your New Year Resolutions with stickK.com
31_Hirschowitz-Flionis_Newsletter__Jan2017.pdf (410 KB)
July 2016: Neighbours Behaving Badly
- NEIGHBOURS BEHAVING BADLY: NIP ILLEGAL BUILDING IN THE BUD!
- STARTING A BUSINESS? THE PARTNERSHIP OPTION
- DIRECTORS, MANAGERS – YOUR NEW RISK OF “CARTEL CONDUCT” CRIMINAL LIABILITY IS EVEN WIDER THAN REPORTED
- TAX SEASON STARTS 1 JULY: YOUR DEADLINES
- YOUR JULY WEBSITE: PROTECT YOUR ONLINE PRIVACY WITH PRIVACY BADGER
28_Hirschowitz-Flionis_Newsletter__July2016.pdf (321 KB)
June 2016: An Alteration Could Sink Your Property Sale
- PROPERTY AGREEMENTS – AN ALTERATION COULD SINK YOUR SALE!
- COPYRIGHT IN CYBERSPACE: NEW GUIDELINES FOR ONLINE PUBLISHERS
- BABY BOOMERS: AT WHAT AGE MUST YOU RETIRE?
27_Hirschowitz-Flionis_Newsletter__June2016.pdf (304 KB)
March 2016: Property Buyers Risk Old Debt Liability
- Property Buyers: Must You Pay the Previous Owner’s Old Debts?
- Starting a Business? The “Flying Solo” Option What exactly is a sole proprietorship?
- Contracting With a Company: Check For Director Authority!
- Losing Your Licence with AARTO Demerits – Are We There Yet?
- The March Website: Boost Your Business!
24_Hirschowitz-Flionis_Newsletter_March2016.pdf (308 KB)
April 2016: Objecting to a property revaluation
- Rates Up After a Property Revaluation? Object, But Do It Properly!
- Employees: Are Your Social Media Posts Private?
- Beware, Nothing Lasts Forever (Not Even Powers Of Attorney From Your Aging Parents)
- Copyright Infringement – A R10,5m Award Fires a Warning Shot
- Your April Website: Is Big Brother Tracking You?
25_Hirschowitz-Flionis_Newsletter_April2016.pdf (329 KB)